The digital printing process takes label printing to another level. The sizes, shapes, and
colours on a digital label can be endless, we really can print just about anything! A digital label is
most appropriately used when your logo is multi-coloured or your label shape may be out of the
ordinary. Digital labels are a great alternative to adding a full colour logo to our paper bags, it is
a manual application that many of our customers take advantage of.
Digital labels are also very useful when your label needs a special treatment, such as a UV
coating or oil resistant finish. If you require pricing on oil resistant finish (BOPP), clear background, freezer grade or butt cut labels please inquire for pricing. These are unique and need to be priced on an individual basis.
Digital Label Pricing Price per 1000
- Digital labels do not have any plate charges.
- Matte finish is available upon request
- The minimum is 1000 labels, although we can quote lower quantities they are more expensive then 1000 labels, we only quote on the minimum of 1000 labels.
- Within a label run you can change the design being printed if the label stays the same size. There is a $5 fee per design change within the run. I.e. 1000 labels are ordered with 10 different designs. There would be 9 label design change fees at $5.00 each for a total of $45.00
- Approx. ETA is 2 weeks from the time your proof is approved.
Interested in placing an order please email your inquiry to email@example.com . Be sure to include the size, quantity and artwork in a vector file if applicable. As well as any other information we may require to be able to provide you with a quote. We look forward to hearing from you today.
Qty price breaks available on larger qty’s – call for details.