264652 - NOV2 Novus Acrylic Scratch Remover - 8 oz.
Designed specifically for removing scratches from acrylics, Novus No. 2 removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. This Remover does not contain any of the harsh chemicals found in most household cleansers that will not cause your acrylics to become foggy. On the contrary, with repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics!
How to use:
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.