We've got everything you'll need to Display, Promote, and Package what you want to sell today!
Submitting Artwork For Printed Products
|A package must be memorable and durable, as it carries a message about you, your product and your business. Increase your company’s image by creating memorable custom printed packaging for your present and future customers.|
SAVE UP TO $150 ON PLATE CHARGES IF YOU ORDER BEFORE JULY 31, 2006
Please note some restrictions apply for free plate offer. Free plate offer good only until July 31, 2006. Call 1-800-665-8447 for all printed product details.
Before sending us your artwork, it is very important to ensure that it is following the specifications that we require. Why all the specifications and requirements? The quality of your printed products are important to us. All of the specifications and requirements are in place to ensure that your product looks high quality and professional. Please look over the following list to be certain that your artwork meets our specifications. If your graphic deisgner will be taking care of the artwork, pass this list to them.
- All artwork must be camera ready, black and white original artwork to make plates.
- The artwork must be submitted by email, a disk, or a printed hard copy mailed to us. We will not accept faxed artwork.
- All files should be submitted as either bitmap files at a minimum of 600 dpi or submitted as vector files (such as EPS).
- If you are sending us EPS files, the text must be converted to outlines (curves) with the appropriate fonts accompanying them.
- Only spot colors (Pantone colours) are accepted, unless the file is black and white.
- Full color (CMYK or RGB) files cannot be seperated into spot colours.
- Images from the internet are not acceptable. Such images are only 72 dpi and will print extremely pixelated.
- Only the following file types will be accepted: QXD, TIF (TIFF), EPS, BMP, FHD, or AI.
NOTE: A $50 per hour fee will be applied for any artwork that does not meet the above specifications and has to be corrected by our graphics department.
If your artwork meets all of our requirements and specifications listed above, you may send us the artwork.